The staff at elearning@luton are experts in their field in the procurement, administration and deployment of iPads and Apple Macs in both a school and business environment. As an Apple Regional Training Centre with in-house Apple Distinguished Educators, elearning@luton can offer businesses and schools support with every aspect of Apple purchasing, networking and utilisation including the following:
- Guidance with the integration of Apple Technology into a school or business environment, including strategic planning and demonstrations of the hardware and software available.
- Support with the procurement and purchase of Apple Technology ensuring best value.
- Support Level Agreements (SLAs) to provide networking support and ongoing technical advice and guidance.
- Guidance with the purchase of Apps and other software to ensure technology is used to maximum efficiency.
- Accredited training on using Apple Technology with both one-off and ongoing courses available.
- Bespoke support to cascade the usage of Apple Technology across your school or business environment.
For the latest iPad courses and support on offer from elearning@luton, please visit the News Section, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01582 499670.